Depression

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been on antidepressants for a long time but recently (dont believe but) feel as though i have the angel on one side and devil on other... one telling me i can do it. The other telling me to end it, need help because ive been on tablets for a while

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I know how hard it can seem and sometimes giving up seems the easier choice but believe me god put us on this earth to overcome and persevere! It wasn’t until I started to join these forums and support groups I saw just how many people were afflicted in the same ways, people all over the world. You are not alone in this. Maybe we don’t know what happens next or even what will happen tomorrow but just focus on getting through this day, this hour, even this minute! Be proud of yourself for coming so far. 
    • Posted

Totally agree with you. If it happens then it happens. I believe God gives us challenges for a reason but there is always a window opened for us. 
  • Posted

Hi Katie, I too have been on meds for years and have recently relapsed. I've been back to my doctor and had my meds adjusted and am feeling much better. Perhaps you should do the same. When you've been on them a long time you can just get used to them and they lose their effectiveness. Also counselling can be a great help. I really find talking through these feelings really helps. Keep trying and take each day at a time, it will get better. I have, and I honestly didn't think I would. Good luck xxx

• Posted

Ha I have had this all my life but I am still here!  x

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New Discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

www.bestseller.reviews/stay-cool-top-10-battery-powered-fans-to-save-you-from-the-heat

виагра применение

заказать сиалис