I’m 12 and I can’t pull my foreskin all the way back, what shall I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

ali42840

I used to be able to pull it back fine however now I can’t pull it back at all and I have had some odors when I would touch the head with my finger and smell my finger and it smells.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

At your age bodily changes are natural. There may be nothing wrong and these issues might well correct themselves as you continue to develop. It might help to use anti-septic, moisturising and antifungal creams, but to know which one(s) you would need good advice from someone who can examine you physically, ie your doctor. One of the contributors on this forum always recommends coconut oil. I've tried it and it usually helps.

• Posted

Hi Just keep stretching it out as often as you can, get into the habit of using coconut oil on it daily, very good for penis health and will help when stretching your foreskin, when your in the shower pull your foreskin out and let the water run in the and work it around to help keep it clean behind your foreskin, just water no soap, if you keep laying with and stretching it out it should slowly go back all the way.

See how that goes for you. OK

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New Discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

baden-medservice.com

купить мужской кошелек

http://avrora-trans.com