Posted , 2 users are following.
I have been suffering with flank pain for the last five months. Attacks last for 10-20 minutes with severity ranging from 6 to 9. Pain is best described as cramping. They occur at any time of the day. Pain usually starts upper right abdomen (front), moving to upper right back and then moving to lower middle back. Pattern has been that there will be a series of attacks 24 to 48 hours appart and then nothing for a month. Here are some other details:
- Gall Bladder was removed 10 years ago
- No other symptoms other than the pain (i.e normal bowel and urine funtion, no temperature, no nausea)
- About a month prior to first attack, had a series of IV antibiotics to treat a leg injury
- Most comfortable position during these attacks is standing, slightly bent over, resting elbows on counter
- Upper endoscopy failed to reveal issues
I am currently working this with my doctors, but we do not have a diagnosis yet. I anyone knows what this might be, or has had these symptoms, please let me know.
0 likes, 4 replies